Day 9 - Twelve Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist

Sunday, December 15, 2013


Another tag done for the Twelve Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist from Ellen Hutson!  This one has been inspired by this sweet skate/window tag by Teri Anderson:


Love, love, love that skate die from Tim Holtz...don't you?  But since I didn't have it...had to come up with something different.  So I made a wreath...mind you I'm no Kittie Caracciolo so it's a very "dumbed down" version of one of hers *grin*.  I didn't do the stitching on my tag and instead of snowflakes I added stars.  I followed Teri's instructions for the basic tag and then sort of did my own thing.  The sentiment is a Simon Says Stamp die.  The wreath's been made with a Martha Stewart punch and the stars are punched from an EK Success punch.

While this is definitely not my favorite of the tags I've completed...it works! 

Back soon with more...

2 comments

  1. Sweet! And it definitely "works" (and more!). Love the splattering on your background piece. The stars are so pretty and your wreath is awesome! Love that Merry Christmas die ... not to big if it can fit on a tag ... would you let me know who makes it?? stampingwithloll@gmail.com Thanks Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on Teri's design ... love that pretty wreath.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!