Day 8 - Twelve Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist

Sunday, December 15, 2013


Well folks...I'm nearing the end...one more tag to go in Ellen Hutson's fabulous Twelve Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist!

This tag is based on Sharon Harnist's absolutely stunning tag:


Since I'm fortunate enough to have the dies that Sharon used...had to go with a very similar look.  I just saw a pink background when I started the process so went with that.  It's been die cut, dry embossed, heat embossed and then I added some Picket Fence Distress Paint with my favorite tool...my finger!

The deer is die cut with the Tim Holtz Reindeer Flight die.  It was then stamped in Versamark with a CHF background stamp and heat embossed with WOW Metallic Platinum Sparkle embossing powder.  Just had to add a shiny, red nose...some might even say it glows *grin*.

I used the same Tim Holtz Holly Branch die but crimped the leaves for some extra texture.  Flower Soft in Polar White has been added.  Used my "imagine" tag...I think that works for Rudolph don't you?  A little more of the red Stickles on the holly berries too!

Used some Tim Holtz doo-dads and some white silk ribbon to complete the tag.

Back soon with more...

1 comment

  1. Wow - again!! Most amazing tags Lee-Anne! Lots of work for each one, but they are so worth it - gorgeous! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!