Day 5 of the Twelve Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist

Wednesday, December 11, 2013


It's another tag from Ellen Hutson's Twelve Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist.  This tag is based on this whimsical cutie from Kelly Alvarez of  Lawn Fawn:


Now, if you know me and have followed my blog...I don't really do whimsical...so this was a stretch for me.

Basically followed what Kelly did using some Echo Park papers.  I stamped some Impression Obsession trees in the background and added some glitter to the snow banks.  My little moose is from StampFairy Designs.  He/she has been colored with Copics and then some added Stickles for more bling.  Although Kelly's little Yeti looks cute buried in the snow, I couldn't bear to hide those cute little moose hooves.  The sentiment has been computer generated.

There...that's it...my take on whimsy...

Back soon with more...

1 comment

  1. Hi Lee-Anne. Great job on this fun and whimsical tag. You did good!! :) I agree with you, it would have been a shame to bury those cute little hooves. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!