Day 4 - Twelve Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist

Thursday, December 12, 2013


Back with another tag for the Ellen Hutson 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist.  My tag is based on this beauty from Kittie Caracciolo:


I kept with the blue and white theme.  First, my tag was cut in Tempting Turquoise with the Tim Holtz Sizzix tags die.  Next my TCW stencil was taped over top of the tag with some washi tape.  Using a palette knife, I spread modelling paste across the stencil and then lifted it gently off.  It was set aside to dry. 

Then the three snowflakes were adhered with Ranger Glossy Accents and some white ribbon pulled through the tag hole.

A much simpler take on Kittie's tag for sure!

Back soon with more...

5 comments

  1. Girl, you knock home runs more consistently than I can fathom! Please don't EVER stop do what you're doing!! You inspired me when I started all this a year ago and you continue to inspire me today. You are a VERY cool, VERY talented lady!!! Mwaaaah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! She is soooo talented!

      Miss Mary

      Delete
  2. Beautiful tag Lee-Anne. Love the turquoise and white. I can just imagine the texture from the modelling paste - fabulous! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee Ann, you have really inspired me to try the modelling paste and template. Thank you. Your tag is so beautiful with the graceful winter tree and snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So love your take on this one. Might have to give the modeling paste a try....beautiful, Lee-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!