Day 2 of the Twelve Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist

Friday, December 6, 2013


Do you ever finish a project to discover something terribly wrong?  I'll let you ponder that thought for a while as I go on...

This is my second tag for the Ellen Hutson 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist.  My tag is inspired by this beauty from the, oh so talented, Julie Ebersole:


 
 
 
 
The instructions for Julie's tag can be found here.  What I did differently was use some chipboard that I've heat embossed in gold/silver and used some different designer papers and colors.  Hers has a much more elegant look and I went for colorful and fun.
 
So...have you discovered the problem with my tag?   After I did all my photo editing and placed the picture on my blog...I did a complete head smack...the designer paper has a SPELLING MISTAKE on it!!!  Really?  You send out a product with a spelling mistake?  "signs of stoping"...hmmm...stoping is a mining term...not exactly what I had in mind for my Christmas tag!  Sigh...
 
Back soon with more...
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments

  1. Hi Lee-Anne! Lovely tag ... even is the DP has a spelling mistake! :) It's happened to me too. Love the colors added to your tag and the large PEACE sentiment. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I never would have noticed the misspelling--your tag turned out wonderful! Thanks so much for playing with us and sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was way too busy admiring this fun take on Julie's tag...but I totally get what you mean about the spelling error...I am beginning to think all the copy editors have been let go...spell check does NOT catch everything! Your tag on the other hand is wonderful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!