Black Snow?

Tuesday, December 3, 2013


Had a little trouble getting a good picture of this today...the background is gold embossing and the little black dots are indeed shiny gems...

Very simple process for this one.  I took a piece of watercolor paper and stamped the Penny Black Snowy Night image in Versamark ink.  Then it was heat embossed with gold embossing powder.

Next, I colored the tree by scribbling with markers on my craft sheet and picking up the color with my water brush...just loose coloring...nothing fancy at all.  I used SU's Wild Wasabi and Daffodil Delight in keeping with the color challenge at Splitcoast Stampers today.

Just added a few black gems and done...easy peasy card...less than 10 minutes.

And for those of you wondering...yes, my team did win the Grey Cup...Rider Nation celebrated in glorious style.  We wandered down the Green Mile and soaked in all the excitement...it was a blast.  I'm so proud of this team and what they've accomplished...looking forward to 2014!!!

GO RIDERS!!!

Back soon with more...

1 comment

  1. LORD I LOVE THIS!!!! Chica, you ace every one of these! This is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!