Fa La La La La


Hmmm...where to start with my inspiration for this...a combination of Day Three of the Holiday Card Workshop from Online Card Classes which contains some CAS card ideas, the Splitcoast Stampers CAS challenge to be inspired by music, and the TLC challenge to build a wreath from something other than a die.

Dug through my stash and pulled out a package of these little holly leaves and berries...that works!  So traced a circle in pencil and placed them around the circle.  Then I lifted up the edges and erased the pencil line.

Next I cut a diagonal piece of designer paper with holly on it and just dry fit it to the card.  Then I drew another line in pencil to match the diagonal and removed the paper.  Using my SAMJ (stamp-a-ma-jig) stamped the sentiment in Festive Berries...funny right?  Then I adhered the paper and decided it just wasn't quite finished.  So added strips of washi tape over top...kinda neat 'cause it shows the berries through the tape...

For a final touch of bling...some Stickles on the sentiment and done!

Back soon with more!   GO RIDERS!!! (sorry but you'll be seeing that particular phrase throughout the entire week as we head into Grey Cup) :)