For Vicki

Sunday, May 26, 2013



Time for the Featured Stamper challenge over at Splitcoast today.  The featured Stamper is Vicki and her gallery is full of glorious eye candy.  I chose this lovely sympathy card from her gallery to case.

To honor Vicki, I pulled out some of my old Stampin' Up! designer papers and my Stampin' Up! markers.  The image was stamped in Ranger Archival Jet Black Ink and then colored with markers and a blender pen. I added a some sparkle with some Stickles too.  Three pink rhinestones were added to mimic her design and  then a die bow instead of her ribbon and bow.  I changed the layout a bit too.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury card stock, SU! Melon Mambo and retired SU! designer papers
Ink:  Ranger Archival Jet Black Ink
Stamps:  Penny Black Dahlias
All the other stuff:  Stampin' Up markers, misc. pink rhinestones, blender pen, Memory Box Perfect Bow, Fruit Punch Stickles, dimensionals, ATG, Big Shot Pro

Have a wonderful week everyone!

3 comments

  1. Gorgeous flower, wonderful color combo and a great tribute to Vicki :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card, Lee-Anne. I LOVE houndstooth and dots so I think you made a great choice with the paper. The flower is awesome with the sparkle. What a great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! The shading is perfect on your flower! Love the color combo and layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!