It's a CAS color challenge this week at Splitcoast Stampers. Our colors are SU! Night of Navy, Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral and Whisper White...or similar colors. If you'd like to play along you can find the challenge here.
1) make a standard case base in white and dry emboss; use corner rounder
2) stamp the floral image in white craft ink and heat emboss with white embossing powder; cool
3) color the flowers with Inktense pencils and use a waterbrush to spread the colors; use corner rounder
4) die cut a piece of Certainly Celery card stock; stamp with sentiment; add to card with dimensionals
5) scatter clear rhinestones
Paper: Gina K. Pure Luxury card stock in white, SU! Night of Navy and Certainly Celery
Ink: SU! Whisper White craft ink and SU! Night of Navy
Stamps: Hero Arts
All the other stuff: Big Shot Pro, Tim Holtz Woodgrain embossing folder, Lifestyle Crafts Banners and Arrows die, white embossing powder, heat gun, embossing buddy, Derwent Inktense pencils, Niji waterbrush, dimensionals, Corner Chomper, misc. rhinestones
Have a wonderfully crafty week everyone!