My dreams...

I laughed out loud the first time I saw this fun stamp set from Lil' Inker Designs.  There are several great sentiments to go with the image but this was the one that really made me laugh.  And, as luck would have it...I was fortunate enough to win this set.  Thank you to Paper Craft Connections and of course...Lil' Inker Designs!

This is a really quick and simple CAS card to make.

How to make it:
1)  make a standard size card base
2)  cut a slightly smaller rectangle of designer paper
3)  add two coordinating strips of Shape 'n Tape
4)  stamp sentiment and image
5)  distress all the edges and add gems

Products used:
Paper:  SU! Basic Gray and MME Bramble Rose
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black and Weathered Wood Distress Ink
Stamps:  Lil' Inker Designs Sugar Kissed Cottage - Snarky Lady I
All the other stuff:  distressing tool, sponges, Lifestyle Crafts Shape 'n Tape (this stuff is really cool...it's sheets of washi tape that can be die cut, punched or hand cut), misc. gems

Back soon with more.