Glammed Up Eggs
Sunday, March 24, 2013
It's time for another CAS challenge...this time it's a limited supplies challenge...using only line stamps...no solids. I'm going with the assumption that it doesn't count for the sentiment :)
Sadly, this is my last CAS Winter Design Team Challenge...time to pass on the torch to the next bunch of designers. It's been a lot of fun and I've enjoyed it thoroughly! Hard to believe my three-month stint is done...where does the time go???
Anyway...on with the card. Don't you just love these cute little chicks? Thought this was such a fun set for this time of year!
1) make a standard 4.25" x 5.5" card base in white
2) cut a slightly smaller rectangle in the same card stock
3) stamp the eggs on misc. designer paper and glam them up with Stickles
4) die cut the grass and again add Stickles for some bling
5) using Distress Stains randomly add splats to the left side of the page
6) stamp the three chicks in black ink and add the paper pieced eggs with dimensionals
7) stamp the sentiment
8) use a 1" circle punch to cut out the big red finger print from the side of the page!!!! Looks like I'd always planned it this way right??? LOL
9) adhere the grass to the bottom of the page and adhere to the card base
Paper: Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury card stock in white and Memory Box Brioche designer paper
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Stamps: jillibean soup eggcellent
All the other stuff: Big Shot Pro, MFT Fresh Cut Grass Die-Namics, Old Paper Distress Stain, Barn Door Distress Stain, Tumbled Glass Distress Stain, dimensionals, craft sheet, Waterfall Stickles, Crystal Stickles, Yellow Stickles, Lime-Green Stickles and Xmas Red Stickles, scissors, ATG, 1" circle paper punch
Have a wonderfully crafty week my friends!