I truly wish you could see this card in real life. No matter how much I adjusted lighting and worked with my editing program, the color is not a true representation. I've used SU! Blushing Bride and it's just so much prettier than this...sigh...
This is card for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and the WT Challenge at Splitcoast...you'll find the links below.
1) make a card base from SU! Blushing Bride and round one corner with Corner Chomper
2) using a slightly smaller rectangle of the same paper, stamp the IO Gingham C-A-C background stamp in Hero Arts Cup O' Joe; round one corner with Corner Chomper
3) lightly cover the entire piece with gesso, more in some places, less in others; let dry
4) using the floral template, and two colors of ink, add the flowers by sponging
5) add a light coating of Rock Candy Distress Stickles to the entire page w
6) using the lighter color of ink, sponge randomly across the page
7) using the darker color of ink, ink the edges
8) stamp the sentiment in the darkest ink
9) add the gemstones and pearls in random fashion
Paper: SU! Blushing Bride
Ink: Hero Arts Cup O' Joe, Walnut Distress Ink, Warn Lipstick Distress Ink
Stamps: Verve One Day Plain Jane and IO Gingham C-A-C background stamp
All the other stuff: The Crafter's Workshop Mini Cornflowers template, sponges, white gesso, Ranger Glossy Accents, Clear Rock Candy Distress Stickles, Martha Stewart Findings, Corner Chomper
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
Splitcoast Stampers: WT420 (Gingham)
Have a wonderful Easter weekend!