Reach for the Sky

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

It's the sketch challenge over at Splitcoast today.  I've used the colors from one the LOVEFEST challenges also going on at Splitcoast.

This card starts with a standard 4.25" x 5.5" card base.  I've stamped the fun border print from Avery Elle along the right hand side of the card in three different colors.  Then I stamped the same border print on different sheets of card stock and die cut the stars. The two smaller stars are popped up with dimensionals.

The sentiment has been stamped on a die cut from Lifestyle Crafts, embossed in white and popped up with dimensionals.  The stars were snapped off some pins that I have and adhered them to the card with Ranger Glossy Accents.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Gina K. Pure Luxury white card stock and SU!  Basic Black
Ink:  Hero Arts Butter Bar and Soft Granite;  SU! Whisper White craft ink and Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps:  Avery Elle Fanfare and Lawn Fawn Sunny Skies
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Lifestyle Crafts Banners and Arrows, star pins, Ranger Glossy Accents, dimensionals, white embossing powder, heat gun, embossing buddy

Hope you're all enjoying a great week!



1 comment

  1. Absolutely LOVE this card, Lee-Anne!! Fabulous colour combo and design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!