I've used a standard 4.25" x 5.5" card base in white. Over top of that is a layer of designer paper that's been dry embossed, distressed, inked and sanded. You'll notice that the corner completely tore off when I distressed this...that's ok...just adds to the distressed feel of the card. Next comes a piece of coordinating designer that's also been distressed and inked.
Using a piece of white card stock, I die cut the oval and sponged the gray background before stamping. Then I stamped the image with the same gray ink while it was still in the die. Next, I used a blender pen and markers to color the flowers...rather loosely.
The sentiment strip has been die cut, sponged with a little Walnut Ink Distress Ink that I've used on the other layers. A simple bow has been tied around the horizontal piece and I added a little bit of Stickles to the center of the flower for some bling. Don't be afraid to mix your Stickles if you don't have the right color. The yellow Stickles are far too dark for what I wanted so I just mixed the yellow with some Clear Rock Candy Distress Stickles to tone it down.
Here's what I used:
Paper: Gina K. Pure Luxury card stock in white, SU! Barely Banana (retired), Georgia Pacific white and MME Bramble Rose
Ink: Walnut Stain Distress Ink and Hero Arts Soft Granite
Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and Hero Arts
All the other stuff: Tim Holtz Woodgrain embossing folder, Spellbinder's Lacy Oval die, Lifestyle Crafts Banners and Arrows dies, distressing tool, SU! ribbon, sanding block, sponges, SU! markers, blender pen, glue dot, ATG, Yellow Stickles and Clear Rock Candy Stickles.
Back soon with more!