Joyful Christmas

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Another really quick card that's easy to mass produce if you are behind in your Christmas cards.  I've used the layout from the CAS199 challenge over at Splitcoast.

I've stamped the crackle background in SU! Pool Party, the musical score in SU! Sahara Sand and the sentiment in SU! Rich Razzleberry.  Next I used an embossing folder across the lower portion of the card and covered the entire card with Distress Embossing ink before using my SU! Iridescent Ice to add sparkle.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Gina K. Luxury Card Stock in Pure White
Ink:  SU! Pool Party, Sahara Sand and Rich Razzleberry, as well as Distress Ink Embossing Ink
Stamps:  Tim Holtz Joyful Song
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Tim Holtz Texture Fades Embossing Folder 4 pk. - Christmas Background and Borders Set, SU! Iridescent Ice and heat gun

Back soon with more!

2 comments

  1. A great mix of stamps and embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! A very classy and colorful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!