Funky Noel

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Time for something completely different.  I've used the colors from the Splitcoast color challenge today...SU! Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso.

This is a very easy card to make and could be mass produced for a quick Christmas card.  I've used a card base in SU! Early Espresso.

The main panel has been made by inking a clear stamping block with SU! Cherry Cobbler and spritzing  with water before stamping on a piece of plain white card stock.  Once that was dry, I embossed it with a Tim Holtz embossing folder and inked the edges very heavily with SU! Marina Mist.  Next the edges were distressed and inked with SU! Early Espresso.

The image was inked in Memento Tuxedo Black and stamped off a couple of times before stamping.  Then it was inked in the same black and stamped over top.

For the final touch, a misting of Perfect Pearls.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Georgia Pacific white, SU! Early Espresso
Ink:  SU! Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso and Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps:  Inkadinkado
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Tim Holtz Distressed Frame embossing folder, sponges, clear stamping block, Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls Mist, ATG

Thanks for joining me today! 

1 comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!