Masculine Peace

I've never tried stamping with bleach, but wanted to play the Ways To Use It Challenge today over at Splitcoast.  So there's a first time for everything isn't there?

This card has been made with the sketch from Paper Players and is in honor of Queen Julia...our Queen for the Day at Splitcoast.

The center panel has been made with a piece of SU! Soft Suede, that was stamped with bleach, dried and then stamped with Black Soot Distress Ink, followed by heat embossing with Distress Embossing Powder in Tea Dye.  Next, I sponged lots of Walnut Stain Distress Ink over top of the entire piece.

Since I was going for a masculine feel, I used a simple border die from My Favorite Things, didn't want anything too frou-frou! 

The sentiment has been stamped on a Tim Holtz Tattered Banners die cut that's been heavily inked with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.

I think it has a nice masculine feel...what do you think?

Here's what I used:
Paper:  SU!  Soft Suede, Basic Black and Calypso Coral
Ink:  Distress Inks in Walnut Stain and Black Soot, and Distress Embossing Ink
Stamps:  Stampendous Ponderosa Pine and Verve Joyous Noel
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Tim Holtz Tattered Banners die, My Favorite Things Notched Border die, sponges, bleach, sponge brush, Tea Dye Distress Embossing Powder, heat gun, and ATG

Thanks for joining me...back soon with more!