Jingle Bell Gifts

Denise has provided us with sketches for the next step in the Splitcoast CAS Winter Design Team challenge.  I chose the Elf Sketch #2:


Haven't used my Flourishes Stamps in a very long time...but remembered an oldie but a goodie. I stamped the packages image in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with Copics.  Next I used two different colors of Stickles to highlight the image and once that was dry, cut the image out.

My card base was dry embossed at the bottom, then the sentiment and packages image were stamped.  I added three little jingle bell brads to give a little more sparkle and dimension.  And finally, it was popped up on dimensionals.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Gina K. Pure Luxury Pure White card stock
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps:  Flourishes All Wrapped Up and Flourishes Christmas Wreath
All the other stuff:  Platinum Stickles, Diamond Stickles, dimensionals, jingle bell brads, scissors, Scor-Pal, piercing tool and mat, and Copics:  C1, C3, C5, RV63, RV66, and RV69

Thanks for joining me today!