If I had a star...

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Our CAS challenge hostess, Denise has given us a quote as our inspiration:  I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night- Galileo.

I immediately thought of this beautiful sentiment from Quietfire Design.  It's been simply stamped on some gorgeous paper full of stars and snow.  I added a piece of satin ribbon and hung a star from it. The star has been die cut and heat embossed. Easy peasy right?

Here's what I used:
Paper:  SU! Basic Gray and Echo Park Winter Wishes
Ink:  SU!  Basic Gray and Encore Silver
Stamps:  Quietfire Design
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, MFT Stacking Stars Die-Namics, white satin ribbon, Maya Road Twine Cording in Silver, silver embossing powder, heat gun, ATG

Have a terrific Tuesday!

1 comment

  1. What a fabulous sentiment! Love the sparkly star you added and the paper you used. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!