Words of Hope

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Edna has challenged us to use five words on our cards today for the Hope You Can Cling To Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  I've used the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge #405 today.

This is some of my own paper.  Here's how it was made.  I stamped Distressed Corduroy background stamp in the lightest shade of my inks.  Then more sponging with several shades of Distress Ink over the Mini Chicken Wire template.  Next I sponged my darkest color of Distress Ink over the Art Is template.  Then I took my lightest shade of Distress Ink and gently inked here and there over the page.  And finally, since I wanted a little more color around the perimeter, I added a bit of SU! Pixie Pink. 

The words are just stickers that I added randomly to the page and then added the beautiful rhinestone pink ribbon for a little bling.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Gina K. heavyweight card stock, SU! Night of Navy and Georgia Pacific white
Ink:  Distress Inks in Tattered Rose, Dusty Concord, Victorian Velvet, Aged Mahogany, Spun Sugar and SU! Pixie Pink
Stamps:  Impression Obsession Cover-A-Card Distressed Corduroy
All the other stuff:  TCW Templates:  Art is, Mini Chicken Wire, sponges, Tim Holtz Chitchat stickers, MambiStones sticker, painters tape

And there you have it!  Have a beautiful day my dear friends!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!