Splash of Yellow

Monday, October 1, 2012

Another card headed to Houston.  This time Beate has challenged us to make a card that's mostly gray with a splash of color.

The image has been stamped off before being stamped in gray and then I added some Stickles for the splash of color.  The button has also been painted with Stickles and I added a little bit of seam binding to it.  And down the right side of the main panel...one of my favorite new dies from Verve.

Easy peasy right?

Here's what I used:
Paper:  SU! Basic Gray, SU! Basic Black, Gina K. heavyweight card stock
Ink:  SU! Basic Gray
Stamps:  Magenta
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Verve Flourished Trim A Cut Above Die, Yellow Stickles, misc. yellow button, black Hug Snug seam binding

See you soon my friends!

1 comment

  1. Love the touches of yellow and that die cut is wonderful. So is the card going to MD Anderson (wondering about your Houston comment). Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!