Sing!

Tenia has challenged us to do something pink and with a music theme today for the Hope You Can Cling To challenges over at Splitcoast.  So I totally bucked the trend today LOL!  Actually the wings are a pinky coral color...

My card base has been dry embossed and then lightly inked with SU! Basic Gray.  Next is a layer of designer paper over top of some Basic Gray card stock.  This layer has been distressed and inked.  My wings have been die cut, spritzed with water, crinkled and then heat embossed.  I glued on some little rhinestones for a wee bit more bling.  You can never have enough bling...right?

A die cut layered over a die cut for the sentiment.  I used a marker to highlight the work sing because I wanted to focus on that.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  SU! Pool Party, SU! Basic Gray, Prima Sparkling Spring and Basic Grey Two Scoops
Ink:  SU! Basic Gray and Versamark
Stamps:  Impression Obsession D13038 (Dina Kowal)
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro; Sizzix Wings, Angel; Spellbinders Labels 23; Spellbinders Persian Accents; rhinestones; glue; Jody boosters; sponges; marker; heat gun; SU! Irridescent Ice; distressing tool

Back soon with more...have a wonderful day!