One Peace

Friday, October 26, 2012

Denise's Hope You Can Cling To Challenge limited us to using one of each thing on our card.  So I used one die cut, one piece of designer paper, one embossing folder, one ink color and one sentiment stamp.

Not much to tell you about this one.  I embossed the trees with a Tim Holtz embossing folder, cut out the deer on some designer paper and stamped the sentiment.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Simple Stories Handmade Holiday, SU! Naturals White and SU! Soft Suede
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamp:  Club Scrap
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Tim Holtz Alterations Texture Fades Embossing Folders Branch Tree and Tall Pines set, Deer Trio Memory box die, ATG and Ranger Glossy Accents

Back soon with more my dear friends!

2 comments

  1. Those little polka dotted deer are fantastic! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left a comment on SCS but had to let you know again how gorgeous your card is.

    Ter ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!