Never Give Up

Sunday, October 14, 2012

A card for the Hope You Can Cling to Challenge from Theresa...use text on your card.  This card's also for the Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast...featuring the gallery of Cheryl (Elizgmom).

I used a retired piece of designer paper from SU! and stamped it with the large background stamp.  Next I loosely, (and I mean loosely!) colored it with markers.  Nothing fancy...just filling in the image with some color.  Next it was spritzed with Perfect Pearls and then I used a Viva Pearl Pen to add the centers to the flowers.

The sentiment was stamped and layered on a tag with a jump ring to add it to the baker's twine.  Simple right?

Here's what I used:
Paper:  SU! River Rock, Basic Black and retired designer paper
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps:  SU! Riot of Petals and Verve Borderline
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Verve Mini Classy Label A Cut Above Die, label, baker's twine, Jody booster, Perfect Pearl Perfect Pearls Mist, jump ring, pliers, corner rounder punch, SU! markers - Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, River Rock and Old Olive

Back soon with more!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!