Musical Pears

OK, so was there are other title than "Musical Pears" for this?  LOL!  It just had to be done.

A very simple CAS design for one of the Hope You Can Cling To Challenges. 

I've used an A2 card base in white.  Used the "kissing technique" for the pears...added a sentiment and done!  Quick right?

If you haven't seen this technique it's very simple.  I inked my solid pear stamp with, what else,  but Pear Pizzazz.  Then I quickly inked my music background stamp and stamped it onto the pear stamp, gave it a little huff to make sure it was still moist and stamped my card.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Gina K. Luxury card stock in white
Ink:  SU! Pear Pizzazz and Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps:  Stampendous Music Score, A Stamp in the Hand Pear, Verve Sunny Days
All the other stuff:  not a thing today...that's all it takes!

I'm trying to catch up on my Hope You Can Cling to Challenges...see you soon with more!