Dream Cherish Love

Monday, October 15, 2012

I'm back with another card...same technique... but it's for Jennifer's Hope You Can Cling To Challenge at Splitcoast.  Our card is to invoke a feeling of peace.  I think the soft colors and butterflies definitely speak "peace".

This time I used a pale pink, medium pink and a gray.  Then I overstamped it with collage image in gray.  Then I stamped off the pink butterflies before stamping on the card, just to soften the color a bit.  And finally the single butterfly and the sentiment in black.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Gina K. heavy weight card stock in white
Ink:  Distress Inks in Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Weathered Wood and Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps:  Impression Obsession Small Butterfly, Inkadinkado sentiment and Tim Holtz Papillon
All the other stuff:  acrylic block, Post It Notes, water spritzer

Thanks for joining me today my friends!

1 comment

  1. Beautiful effect on this card. Love the one layer card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!