Christmas Humour

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

This card is for the Hope You Can Cling To Challenges over at Splitcoast.  Our mission today...humour and stitching on our cards.

I started out by coloring this digi with my Copics.  Getting out of practice...so it's time to warm those babies up!  Once the digi was colored, I added some Flower Soft.  The sentiment comes in one piece but I decided to cut it up and place it where I wanted it on my card.  Simple layering of a couple of designer papers, some faux stitching around the edges and a little Christmas tree...that's it!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  SU! Real Red, SU! Basic Black, Gina K. heavy weight white card stock and Echo Park Christmas This & That
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps: digi by Kenny K. - Mistletoe and Dylusions by Dyan Reaveley Christmas Words
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Spellbinders long rectangles, Spellbinders circles, Flower Soft glue and Polar White Flower Soft, Jody boosters, Ranger Glossy Accents, Dress It Up Christmas - Christmas Eve (tree) and Copics:  R24, R27, R29 (outfit, hat, ribbon on mistletoe); C3, C5, C7, C9 (boots and belt); YG03 (eyes); YG61, YG63, YG67 (leaves on mistletoe); E00, E02, R02, R20 (skin);
E31, E35, E37, E57, E59 (hair); then Spica Pitch Black (belt, boots) and Spica Gold (belt, boots)

Back soon with more!  Hope you're having a wonderful day my friends!

1 comment

  1. Cute card. Love the added texture with the flower soft. Your coloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!