Blooming Life

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Another card for the Hope You Can Cling To Challenges over at Splitcoast.  This time, Kittie has asked us to make a card with a window.  I used this wonderful digi from the Sketching Stamper.

It's been colored with Copics; then I added some Stickles to the flowers in a really random fashion.  When I color an image like the multitude of flowers in these pots, I use a very loose style of coloring, more just dotting on the color here and there rather than trying to get too detailed.  Makes it much easier to color.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  X-Press It Copic paper, SU! Cameo Coral and Ballet Blue
Ink:  my laser printer and Distress Ink in Vintage Photo
Stamps:  digi from the Sketching Stamper and Verve Hope Blooms
All the other stuff:  Fruit Punch Stickles, Copics:  sky B21, B23; curtains Y13; window frame E23, E25, E27; greens G000, G14, G16; and the flowers RV21, RV23, RV25

Hope you are having a marvelous day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!