Birthday and Bling

Friday, October 19, 2012

It's another card for the Hope You Can Cling To Challenges over at Splitcoast.  In case you missed it...all my cards are headed to Houston to the MD Anderson Cancer Center.  This is an annual card drive that so many stampers contribute to.  Have some spare cards?  Just click on the link in the upper right column for all the info. 

Cindy has asked us to make birthday cards today and she provided some very pretty photos for inspiration.  I honed in on the flowers and the pink/white colors.

The card base has been dry embossed and then layered with some rose and grey/black striped designer paper.  I added some rhinestones down the right side of the card...alternating medium and larger stones.

One of the banners was stamped with the sentiment and the other with a row of birthday presents that have even more bling on them.  Then, I added the Maya Road flower with a rhinestone center.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  Gina K. white Luxury Card stock
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps:  Verve Making a Statement and Borderline
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Tied Together embossing folder by Couture Creations, 1 1/4" square punch, Maya Road flower, Hero Arts rhinestones, ATG

Back soon with more my friends!  Hope you're having a wonderful day!

1 comment

  1. Another lovely card, Lee-Anne! Love the embossed pattern, and those rhinestones are so cute. They look like little water droplets! I have awarded you the fabulous Liebster award! Please check my blog out to see your name "in lights!" http://glitterandbonbons.blogspot.com/2012/10/fabulous-day.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!