A Perfect Gentleman

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Tammie has asked us to use a dog on our cards for this Hope You Can Cling To Challenge.  I found this sweet vintage digi on Free Vintage Digi Stamps.
I've colored it with Copics, did some sponging, some distressing and added some rain drops.  Then added some texture with an embossing folder in Rich Razzleberry.  I've placed a couple of brads to the sentiment strip.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  SU! Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla and X-Press It Copic
Ink:  my laser printer and SU! Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede and Distress Ink in Antique Linen
Stamps:  digi from Free Vintage Digi Stamps and Verve Stronger Love
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Tim Holtz Postal embossing folder, sponges, SU! Vintage Brads, misc. rain drops, Copics:  dress, vest, umbrella - RV32, RV34, RV55, RV66, RV69; cat, dog's suit T1, T3, T5, T7; dog - E34, E35; eyes B16

Almost caught up!  Yeah!!!  Have a wonderful evening!

1 comment

  1. Love the vibrant colors! The sponging makes it really pop! Those raindrops look fabulous with that cute image! Great card Lee-Anne!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!