Joy


The Verve Stamps Anni-VERVE-sary is on right now and this sketch from Julee Tilman is fantastic!  I love showcasing designer papers and this sketch really plays up the papers.



Each piece of designer paper has been matted on black card stock.  Then I added some bling with the black rhinestone swirls. 

For the sentiment...I've stamped the poinsettia flower a couple of times and then added the lovely script "JOY" sentiment from Verve over top.

A layered embellie of seam binding, twine and a button finish off the card.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  SU! Crumb Cake, SU! Basic Black and Simple Stories 25 Days of Christmas
Ink:  SU! Crumb Cake and Versafine Onyx Black
Stamps:  Verve Merry Wishes and Verve Poinsettia Christmas
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Nesties circles, circle punch, Recollections Adhesive Rhinestones, SU! Cherry Cobbler seam binding, misc. twine and misc. button

Have a terrific Thursday my friends!