Anniversary Greetings

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Trying to keep this CAS sketch as clean and simple as possible today.  Need some anniversary cards for next month, so trying to get a jump on things! 

Here's the August Viva la Verve! sketch that I used:
I managed to stay true to the sketch...this time.

Again, playing with paper, ink, background stamps and templates I made the long narrow strip of paper.  Using an ivory card stock I stamped a gingham background stamp in Pumice Stone,. This was followed by sponging the same color over the leaf shaped template, topped with more sponging in Frayed Burlap over the script style template.

The card base is wrapped with a piece of beautiful silk ribbon that has a wonderful pearl embellie.  The sentiment was stamped on some ivory card stock and then I punched three little flowers out in card stock that I sponged to match the ribbon.  Each flower was then topped with a larger pearl.

Here's what I used:
Paper:  SU! Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, and Soft Suede
Ink:  Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Pumice Stone and Frayed Burlap
Stamps:  Verve Sunny Days, Impression Obsession Gingham Cover-A-Card background stamp
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Spellbinders oval die, Recollections pearls, sponges, SU! punch, The Crafter's Workshop 6 x 6 templates in Mini Maple Leaves and Art Is

Thanks for joining me today...hope you have a fabulous day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!