Thanks Bunches - MFT Weekly Sketch #80

A square card for a change today.

Isn't this an adorable mouse image?  I masked the image first and air-brushed the background with a custom Copic color.  Sherrie Siemens mentioned that she loves using a mixtures of half Y21/half Colorless Blender, so I made up my own marker.  Love this soft color!  Thanks Sherrie!  The image has been colored with Copics and her little shirt has been paper pieced. 

I tried my hand at some stitching on this today.  Love the look of free motion quilting, so that's what was used on this.

Here's the sketch and as you can see I deviated from the original sketch by changing the area left to the mouse image, but that's my take on it:
Here's what I used:
Paper:  Memory Box Brioche, X-Press It Blending Paper and SU Island Indigo
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black and Memento Tuxedo Black
Stamps:  My Favorite Things Blessed Mouse
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, MFT Double Scallop Border die, sewing machine, misc. ribbon, misc. hemp twine, Tim Holtz button, Copics:  custom Y21 (background); E40, E42, E44 (mouse); E50, E53, E55 (basket); RV10, RV13, R35 (flowers); G40, G43 (leaves); W1 and T5 (shading); BG53, BG57 (skirt)

Have a marvelous Monday, everyone!