Fun Birthday Card

Thursday, July 26, 2012

The first time I saw this fun image and sentiment...knew I had to buy it!  It totally appeals to my sense of ha ha!

Some die cuts for the ribbon banner and sentiment.  The sentiment image was stamped off before stamping on the die cut.  The flower is made from a die cut, a fussy cut flower and a button.  I shaped it with a paper piercing tool and my fingers.

The image has been colored with Copics and paper pieced.  Easy peasy! 

Here's what I used:
Paper:  SU More Mustard, SU Basic Gray, Copic X-Press It Blending card stock and MME A Happy Heart
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Image:  Art Impressions Power Napper Set
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, MFT Ribbon Banners die, MFT Bracket Tab die, MFT Botanical Beauty die, button, thread, needle, Tim Holtz Paper Piercer, Copics:  R32, R35, R37 for her shirt, purse, lips and shoes; E00, E02, E11, E31 for her skin; E81, E84 for the chair; T1, T3, T5 for her smart phone; E84, E87 and YR24 for her pants, YR24, E27 and E29 for her hair.

Hope you're having a terrific Thursday!




1 comment

  1. Fabulous card! Your coloring is terrific and love the way you did your sentiment! Super fun image!~ I could be her~LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!