Black Butterfly Hugs and Smiles

Hello friends!  Another Verve sketch...this time from another of the very talented Verve Divas, Maureen Plut:




Well, it's not the first time I've used a black butterfly on a card.  I seem to have a propensity for them for some reason.

I took my "dotty" cue from the dotted outline in the "Sweet Scallop Tag" and used dots around the outside of the card and in the beautiful jet black flourish.

Just a little stamping on this...the tag and sentiment.  A little texture in behind on the Rich Razzleberry piece for some interest.  A piece of beautiful black taffeta ribbon across the card but decided against a bow.

And there you have it!

Here's what I used:
Paper:  SU Certainly Celery, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black and Memory Box Pixie
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Stamps:  Verve Sweet Scallop Tag and Verve Kind Words
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Verve Sweet Scallop Die, Verve All Aflutter Die, Tim Holtz Bubble embossing folder, Copic Micron Pen, ruler, Recollections Rhinestones, and black taffeta ribbon

Thanks for joining me again dear friends!