MFT Sketch Challenge #79

And, I'm back....

Spent the last week mostly in the yard creating perennial beds and planting many, many perennials.  It was fun and I'm so glad it's almost done before the high temps hit.  We're in the low to mid 30's for the foreseeable future...too hot for me and the flowers!

It's time...for the weekly My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge:



As you can see, I've flipped the sketch on it's side to accommodate the large sentiment. I've done lots of distressing and added some faux stitching to the sentiment panel. 

Here's the recipe:
Paper:  SU Pear Pizzazz and Basic Black as well as MME Lost & Found Rosy
Ink:  Versamark Onyx Black
Stamps:  MFT June Triple Scoop bonus stamp set
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, MFT Royal Leaves, Botanical Beauty and Notched Border Die-Namics, retired button from SU, twine, heart pin, ruler, piercing tool, piercing mat, distressing tool, 1" square punch and Copic 0.5 multiliner

Have a marvelous Monday, everyone!