Whoo hooo!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I've added a badge to the right hand column that reads...Copic Intermediate Certified Designer!!!

Last weekend, I had the distinct pleasure to take both the Standard and Intermediate Certification classes.  Had a wonderful time, met some fabulous ladies including the oh-so-talented Sherrie Siemens, who was our instructor.  My poor little brain was having a tough time taking in all the info.  And practice, practice, practice is a necessity.  Stay tuned for some of my "coloring". 

I absolutely love Copics...from the wide range of colors, to the fact that they are refillable... to their blending...what a fabulous coloring tool. 

Looking forward to sharing some cards with you very soon!

Have a terrific Tuesday everyone.

2 comments

  1. Congrats! I took the copic class in march with Sherrie. That's one talented instructor. Your coloring is already fabulous!!!Bet your coloring up a storm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! Where did you take the class?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!