Happy Mail Birthday Greeting

This is my entry for the My Favorite Things Guest Designer Contest for July over at Splitcoast.  I love this wonderful little Pure Innocence image don't you?
I took a little liberty with the sketch provided and added an extra panel with the colored image but that's what sketches are...just a guideline to spark your creativity!

Simple layering of designer papers for the background.  The butterflies are cut and embossed with a Sizzix Embosslit.  I added one to her hair just to tie things together a little bit more. 

The adorable image has been colored with Copics and paper pieced.  I tried my hand at coloring the mailbox to give it a metallic look...yes, that's going to take some practice!

Here's the recipe:
Paper:  Neenah, Stampin' Up! Early Espresso, MME Paris & Co. and MME A Beautiful Life
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black and Stampin' Up! Early Espresso
Stamps:  My Favorite Things Happy Mail
All the other stuff:  Big Shot Pro, Stampin' Up! Sizzix Embosslit Beautiful Wings, 1" square punch ATG, Ranger Glossy Accents, and Copics:  E00, E21, E37, BV000, R21 (face/cheeks); E31, E35, Y21, E57 (hair); G82, G85 (grass); C3, C5, R37, R39 (mailbox); W1 (letters); B21, B23, B24 (bird) and E31, E35 (shoes and base of mailbox)

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!