Butterfly Tag

Good morning everyone!

Over at Splitcoast today it's the color challenge:  More Mustard, Early Espresso and Pool Party.  And, I've also used the Viva la Verve April week two layout but turned the design on its side.

The card base is a standard A2.  Next comes a couple of different pieces of designer paper from the same collection that have been layered on SU Early Espresso.  The edges of the designer paper have all been inked with SU More Mustard. 

Next comes another piece of the card stock used for the base.  I stamped off the butterfly image before stamping the card stock and then ran it through my Big Shot Pro with a embossing folder.  Then, it was also inked with More Mustard.  Another piece of the yellow designed paper has been stamped with the Verve butterfly, stamped with the sentiment, inked with More Mustard and placed over a Lacy Ovals die cut.  I inked some ruffle-edged ribbon with my Early Espresso as the color wasn't quite as deep as I'd like.  It was wrapped around the ivory card stock.  Then I stuck two star pins through the ribbon and taped them on the back of the piece of card stock. 

I used a Tim Holtz accoutrement and colored it with my Copics, then it was glued over top of the butterfly tag.

Here's what I used today:
Paper:  SU Naturals in Ivory, Early Espresso and Cosmo Cricket Baby Jane
Ink:  SU Early Espresso and More Mustard
Stamps:  Verve Beautiful You and All Aflutter
Accessories:  Big Shot Pro, Couture Creations Tied Together embossing folder, Spellbinder's Lacy Ovals and Small Ovals dies, Verve All Aflutter A Cut Above die, Tim Holtz Accoutrements - Classic, star pins, ruffled ribbon, embroidery thread, sponges, and Glossy Accents.

Have a terrific Tuesday!