Tim's Tags - Day Twelve

Well, here we go...my final tag...

Tim's tag and instructions can be found here. I was intrigued by this wonderful tag of Tim's - so many cool ideas! Love his background for this and followed his instructions,using the stamps that I had.

Didn't have the Artful Dwellings die, so it was cut by hand...didn't have the exact colors he used so I again substituted. Didn't have his Fractured Dolls so here's what I did... Took a piece of grungeboard and painted it with the Snow Cap Acrylic Paint Dabber and allowed it to dry. Then I stamped my image in Archival Ink and dried it with my heat gun. Next, I took a little Silver Acrylic Paint Dabber and spread it around with my fingers, leaving the face untouched. Her little gown is made from tulle and some tinsel.

As I didn't have the Vintage Market die, I used some grungeboard, painted it with the Silver Acrylic Paint Dabber and outlined it with a black Copic marker. Behind my tissue flower is a small piece of grungeboard that's been inked and touched lightly with the Snow Cap Acrylic Paint Dabber. Pretty much everything else is straight from Tim's tag and instructions.

Recipe:
Paper: glossy card stock
Ink: Ranger Archival in Jet Black, Distress Ink in Walnut Stain
Stamps: Clock Face with Wings - A Stamp in the Hand Company and Hampton Art Stamps
Accessories: Big Shot Pro, Tim Holtz Vintage Lace die, Tim Holtz Tissue Wrap in Composer and Terminology, #8 manila tag, computer generated "all is calm" words, tinsel, grungeboard, drill punch, tulle, metal foil tape, brad, Ranger Glossy Accents, Acrylic Paint Dabbers in Snow Cap, Pool and Silver, scissors, distressing tool, Tim Holtz Baubles, Jump Rings, Adornments, ink blending tool, heat gun

Well, that's it folks...my twelve tags completed!!! TA-DA!!!!! And I'm already looking forward to Tim's Tags 2012...aren't you?

Have a super Sunday everyone!