Tim's Tags - Day Ten

Better late than never right? Finally finished all twelve tags. Tim's version and instructions can be found here.

I didn't deviate a lot from Tim's tag this time other than to substitute with what I had on hand. I purposely left some areas of my background stamp uninked to add a little more aging. Used the same shape and size facets but used different images for them. If you haven't tried the clear tape transfer, it's very easy and works so well. His suggestion for a really clear tape makes sense...his images are very bright and show up very well with the technique.

While I did stamp some holly images in the corners, I felt that adding some actual holly and berries was more my style. Some Walnut Stain distress ink was added to these purchased leaves and berries, as well as some Snow Cap acrylic paint dabber for a little snowy effect.

My ribbon is some red seam binding that was spritzed with some Perfect Pearls mist and then scrunched and dried.

Recipe:
Paper: Tim Holtz Paper Stash - Crowded Attic and Seasonal
Ink: Ranger Archival in Jet Black, Distress Inks in Forest Moss and Brushed Corduroy
Stamps: Stampendous Music Score and Penny Black Snow Flake and Holly
Accessories: Big Shot Pro, Tattered Banners die, Tim Holtz Facets, metal foil tape, packing tape, craft sheet, Perfect Pearls Mist in Heirloom Gold, Tim Holtz Alpha Parts, Tim Holtz long fasteners, Snow Cap and Gold Acrylic Paint Dabbers, ink blending tool, red seam binding, jute, Ranger Glossy Accents, distressing tool, kraft tag, and Making Memories Hollyberries

Up next...Tag Eleven...