Tim's Tags - Day Eleven


Tim's Day Eleven tag and instructions can be found here. My version is what a call a "dumbed down" version LOL!


I used Tim's technique for the background...really like the splotchy look. Then I simply cut out the Santa image and letters from Tim's Seasonal Paper Stash. The edges were distressed with a little Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Next, I rubbed a layer of Clear Rock Candy Distress Stickles over the entire Santa image for a little sparkle. The letters were individually cut and then I swiped them with the Snow Cap Acrylic Paint Dabber for a little interest. Some red Stickles were dotted around parts of the tag and some red seam binding that's been distressed was added. A very simple tag!


Recipe:

Paper: Tim Holtz Paper Stash - Seasonal and glossy card stock

Ink: Distress Inks in Walnut Stain, Broken China, Faded Jeans and Chipped Sapphire

Stamps: none

Accessories: Big Shot Pro, Tim Holtz Tag and Bookplate die, scissors, Clear Rock Candy Distress Stickles and Christmas Red Stickles, Snow Cap Acrylic Paint Dabber, red seam binding, water mister, dimensionals


Coming up...my final tag...