Tim's Tags - Day Two

It's Day Two for the Tim Holtz Twelve Tags of Christmas. Here's Tim's latest tag.

And, again in the spirit of using what I have, this is my tag. I've die cut a piece of Kraft Resist with the Tags & Bookplates Die and glued it to a #8 manila tag. Then it was smudged with Snow Cap Acrylic Paint.

Next, the trees and sentiment were stamped in Pine Needles Distress Ink. I cut a piece of Grungeboard with the Ornate Alterations die. Then it was inked with the same ink but I softened the color by smudging Snow Cap Acrylic Paint over it with my finger. It was then glued to the tag with Crafters Pick glue.

The two deer are die cut in embossed felt with the Movers and Shapers Mini Reindeer & 25 set. I used my Zyron to attach them to the tag.

And finally, I tied some raffia with a Muse Token and Trinket Pin through the hole and done!

Recipe:
Paper: Tim Holtz Paper Stash - Kraft Resist
Ink: Pine Needles Distress Ink
Stamps: Tim Holtz - Merry Christmas Clear Stamps and Quietfire Designs
Accessories: Big Shot Pro, Tags & Bookplates die, Ornate Alterations die, Alterations Movers & Shapers Mini Reindeer & 25 set, Grungeboard, embossed felt, Crafters Pick glue, Zyron machine, raffia, Snow Cap Acrylic Paint Dabber, non-stick craft sheet, Tim Holtz Ideaology Muse Tokens - Christmas, Tim Holtz Ideaology Trinket Pins, Inkssentials #8 Manila Tag

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!