Tim's Tags Day Six - Bells and Holly


Yes, I'm really trying to catch up with all my tags today. This one is very different from Tim's but I love it. Just check out the link to his tag to get all the instructions.

After following his instructions on how to make the tag and only using one color instead of several, next comes the embellishments. I used his Drill Punch to make a tiny hole in the little bells and wreath from his Holiday Adornments. Then using some alcohol ink and a little plastic bag, I colored the jingle bells. They are strung with silver cording and looped through the Holiday Adornment. A bow was fastened to the top of the tag and then the silver cording with the bells and wreath were tied around it. Pretty simple but I like the look!

Recipe:

Paper: coated white card stock

Ink: Vintage Photo Distress Ink, Stream Alcohol Ink

Stamps: none

Accessories: Big Shot Pro, Tim Holtz Postal Texture Fades embossing folder, #8 manila tag, Acrylic Paint Dabber in Pool, Tim Holtz Holiday Adornments, Tim Holtz Drill Punch, sanding block, misc. ribbon, silver cording