Tim's Tags Day Seven - Tidings of Comfort & Joy

Wednesday, December 7, 2011




Yes, this is my final post for today! And, now I'm caught up! Yippee! Again, I'll direct you to Tim's blog for his instructions on making today's tag. I think his tag is absolute vintage perfection!

I've basically followed his instructions, using what I have. Luckily, I placed a large order with one of my favourite on-line stores in November when they were having their anniversary sale. Somehow a lot of Tim's line appeared in my shopping cart!!! LOL! And my goodies arrived this week, which really helped to make some of my tags.

Using his instructions, I made the tag, the holly, the berries and the sentiment. Since I don't own many of his stamps...please Santa???? could you help a girl out there???, I substituted one of my faves from Quietfire Designs.


Tim's Tag has the baubles at the top of the tag but I chose to add them down with the berry and holly spray.

Recipe:
Paper: ummm...none
Ink: Archival Ink in Black, Vintage Photo, Forest Moss, Frayed Burlap and Embossing Distress Inks, and Red Pepper Alcohol Ink
Stamps: sentiment - Quietfire Designs, Tim Holtz Merry Christmas Clear Stamps, Stampendous, Club Scrap
Accessories: Big Shot Pro, Tim Holtz Holly Branch die, #8 Manila Tag, #8 Craft Tag, Kraft Glassine, Tim Holtz Baubles, non-stick craft sheet, plastic bag, Acrylic Paint Dabber in Snow Cap, Martha Stewart Coarse Glitter, piece of silver pipe cleaner, piece of torn lace, hand dyed seam binding (Forest Moss), dimensionals, black embossing powder, heat gun, distressing tool, ink blending tool

Well that's it for today, hopefully I'll stay on track! Have a wonderful evening!

6 comments

  1. This is gorgeous! I love how yours turned out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are all fantastic! they are all going to make your presents sooo pretty! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love this one, Lee-Anne...and that Tidings sentiment is a perfect stand in for the original...we are happy using what we have, right?...and how cool for you your box of goodies arrived this week....exciting!!! I like the baubles at the bottom, it makes the eye linger.

    Happy creating

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!