Kraft Tag


Yes, I've been MIA...sorry about that! Time for a new posting!

Over at Splitcoast yesterday...the Technique Lovers Challenge to make tags and the Color Challenge today is Kraft, White and Pear Pizzazz.

I've used a die to cut out my tag. Next comes some sponging with Shabby Shutters and then I dabbed on some Snow Cap acrylic paint around the edges. Next comes a few images stamped in Shabby Shutters, followed by more images from the same set stamped in the acrylic paint.

The holly leaves are die cut, shaped with a stylus, edged in Shabby Shutters and dabbed with Snow Cap which was then smudged with my fingers. The little holly berries have a bit of white gel pen for interest.

And finally, I tied a bunch of fibers to the top of the tag with some burlap string.

Recipe:

Paper: Tim Holtz Kraft Resist Paper Stash, SU Real Red and Pear Pizzazz

Ink: Shabby Shutters Distress Ink

Stamps: Tim Holtz Merry Christmas Clear Stamps

Accessories: Big Shot Pro, Tim Holtz Tag & Bookplates die, Tim Holtz Holly Branch die, Acrylic Paint Dabber in Snow Cap, sponges, white gel pen, fibers and baker's twine

Have a terrific Tuesday everyone!