So Glad We're Friends

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Another card that I'll be sending to Houston as part of the Hope You Can Cling To Challenges at Splitcoast. This is such a worthy cause! Our card drive will benefit those affected by breast cancer.

My card base is a 5" square today. I layered some beautiful papers from My Mind's Eye over Stampin' Up! Soft Suede.

The floral image has been stamped and colored with Copics. Next came some Stickles for some sparkle, followed by some rhinestones. I also added some square rhinestones in the upper right corner and a little heart rhinestone on the sentiment.

Recipe:
Paper: My Mind's Eye Lost & Found - Blush, Stampin' Up! Soft Suede and Gina K. Ivory layering weight cardstock
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Stampin' Up! Soft Suede
Stamps: Stampin' Up! Country Morning and Best Yet
Accessories: Big Shot Pro, Spellbinders Blossom Tags and Accents, Stampin' Up and K & Company rhinestones, Diamond Stickles, Copics: water: W1 and BG0000; flowers: R81, R83, R85 and YG25

Have a wonderful Wednesday!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!