Let It Snow


Another card that will be heading off to Houston for the Hope You Can Cling To card drive at Splitcoast.


We're to use items that start with the letters P. I. N. K. My items are Punches, Ice Stickles, Night of Navy (paper and ink) and Kiwi Kiss (paper and ink).


My card base is a standard A2. On top of that is a border that's been cut with a Spellbinder's Edgeabilities die. Next comes a punched circle in white. My paper is my creation. I've stamped various images from a cute little bargain set of stamps I found at Michael's. Using both colors, I stamped the images over a slightly larger piece than the one cut for this card. Once it was trimmed down, I dry embossed it with a snowflake pattern embossing folder.


Then I punched out the snowflake and the sentiment. Then, once all pieces were in place the Ice Stickles were used for some bling.


Recipe:

Paper: Stampin' Up! Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss and Night of Navy

Ink: Stampin' Up! Kiwi Kiss and Night of Navy

Stamps: Recollections Winter Wonderland

Accessories: Big Shot Pro, Spellbinder's Edgeabilities - Bracket die, Sizzix Textured Impressions Flower and Snowflake Set, Stampin' Up! circle and snowflake punches, dimensional, Tombow Adhesive, Ice Stickles in Lemon Ice.


Have a super Sunday, everyone!