I'd rather be fishin...

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fellow teapotter Karen and her hubby are having some tough times right now. This card is for her hubby.

I've used a Mo Manning digi and colored it with Copics. Then it was distressed. The clouds are die cut. I printed the sentiment on my computer and then cut the larger cloud. They're all popped up on dimensionals. The piece of red cardstock has also been distressed and it was dry embossed.

Recipe:
Paper: Stampin' Up! Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler and X-Press It Copic Blending paper
Ink: just from my laser printer
Image: Mo's Digital Pencil
Accessories: Big Shot Pro, Memory Box Puffy Clouds Die, dimensionals, distressing tool, Cuttlebug Forest Branches embossing folder, Copics: B21, B23, B24, B26, B28, E31, E33, E35, E37, R83, R85, R89, T1, T3, T5, and a Copic Multiliner in black.

Have a terrific Tuesday everyone!

2 comments

  1. Great card, Lee-Ann. Chip looks quite relaxed in that boat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image! Your coloring is teriffic, love the clouds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. You've made my day!