Ladybug Hello

This sweet little bug image is from Tiddly Inks. Cute isn't it? I turned it into a ladybug by coloring it red and then adding some dots.

My card base is a standard A2. I've used Sketch Challenge 348 from Splitcoast for the layout. I've layered some designer papers underneath the colored image.

The little ladybug was colored in Copics and then I added some Stickles for a little bling. The sentiment has been simply stamped and layered with two punched pieces of paper.

Recipe:
Stamps: Tiddly Inks
Paper: Stampin' Up More Mustard, Basic Gray, retired designer papers and Basic Grey
Ink: Stampin' Up Basic Gray
Accessories: Stickles in Golden Rod and Star Dust; 1 3/8" circle punch and 1 1/4" circle punch; Copics: body - R43, R46, 110; hat/shoes - C5, C7, 110; skin - E000, E02, E93; hair - YR21, YR23, YR24 and BG10 for shadowing

Have a wonderful Thursday!